Transforming lives through the power of sound
You will join our Voice Analytics team consisting of UX/UI specialists, software developers and more, based in Ballerup. Jabra has an excellent flexible working policy, which makes it possible for you to team up with colleagues working remotely in Germany and Ukraine.
We are looking to introduce voice AI as a way for our B2B customers to analyze and get more value out of their voice interactions with customers. We have entered a strategic partnership with German audEERING, aiming to set global standards in AI-based soundscape and voice analytics. This is where you come in.
"This is a new business area for us, but an area with great potential, budget and attention. We have already developed promising pilot partnerships with multiple customers. And now we need your sharp eye on our data to maximize our insights,” says Ali Özkil, head of design and data science at Jabra Voice Analytics.
Help us understand speech and conversations by finding patterns in our data
You will be our “data detective” as you spot patterns across different sources of data and meta-data on voice and conversation analytics. This also includes data cleaning and conditioning, set-ups, experiments, customer support and other routine tasks.
More specifically, you will:
- Contribute to our data-driven product development pipeline
- Sail our data lake and help us extract insights, patterns, trends and forecasts
- Participate in building and expanding our engagement analytics platform, APIs and internal and user-facing dashboards
- Contribute to the groundwork we do in collaboration with audEERING which feeds into our real-time, decentralized speech AI/ML models
- Help us design experiments with the latest trends in ML, build rapid prototypes and proof-of-concepts and test them with potential users
“You will be plunging into the unknown because we are working on a brand-new product. This is an exciting opportunity if you enjoy both the start-up spirit and the comfort of a strong brand,” Ali Özkil continues.
Passion for data science, analytics and AI
Maybe you have a background within computer science, machine learning/AI, BI or engineering. But what is most important is your experience, curiosity and willingness to learn.
You have a can-do attitude and fast fingers that can convert concepts and ideas into code, data and insights that create value.
In terms of experience, you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with data and/or machine learning – experience working with product/usage will be a plus in this role
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, preferably using the Postgres dialect. We also use GraphQL for front-end slicing and dicing – having experience with that will be a plus
- Very good command of Python Data Science Stack. Knowledge in hypothesis testing, time series analyses and comparison, clustering and regression will be beneficial in this role
- Skills to navigate large, noisy and loosely coupled data sets. We generate a lot of data, but also consume several data sources and we expect you to be able to connect the dots
- Working knowledge of versioning tools, familiarity with command line/UNIX, being able to navigate a complex ecosystem of data analysis and visualization tools
Perhaps you also have experience with some of the following technologies – if not, you are eager to learn:
- Web/CSS and front-end visualization frameworks, such as React
- Azure Cloud
- Speech recognition and NLP
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. sklearn, PyTorch) and ML runtimes (e.g. ONNX)
Are you interested?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 9 March, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact hiring manager Ali Özkil on phone 4575 0669.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.