Data Scientist for Knowledge Graph applications
Imagine a future where you’re turning data into new insights to support innovative maintenance strategies for the world’s largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll build the new foundation for maintenance insights based on Knowledge Graph technologies. You’ll be connecting data with domain expert knowledge from multiple areas of our offshore wind operations in order to develop new decision support systems. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and we value work-life balance.
Welcome to D&D Agile Release Train
You’ll be part of the newly created Maintenance Insights team, as part of a larger Agile Release Train (ART) responsible for delivering on our digital strategy where you, together with your colleagues, will build new applications for monitoring the long-term performance of our offshore wind assets, as well as optimising maintenance strategies. The ART is a diverse, international, and cross-functional organisation, and the team consists of employees in Denmark and Malaysia and is part of a large global IT organisation working with a SAFe Agile mindset. As a team, we promote teamwork over individual achievements and enjoy meeting face-to-face in the office. We have an open and honest communication and prioritise professional and personal development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- strengthening our Knowledge Graph capacity by sharing your technical expertise and identifying opportunities for applying knowledge graphs to business problems and building solutions
- creating new data models and ontologies that accurately represent domain knowledge
- extracting insights from complex datasets and communicating them effectively to business stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are passionate about teamwork and have excellent communication skills
- have an entrepreneurial and perseverant mindset to break into new fields
- have professional experience with Knowledge Graph and Graph database technologies, combined with a Data Science and Python background
- have professional experience within machine learning.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henning Leo Petersen, Head of Data Mgt, GIS & Integrations CC, on (Denmark +45) 99552549, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.