Data Scientist for Knowledge Graph applications
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to build the new foundation for maintenance insights based on Knowledge Graph technologies
Imagine a future where you play a key role in turning data into new insights to support innovative maintenance strategies
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to build the new foundation for maintenance insights based on Knowledge Graph technologies. You’ll connect data with domain expert knowledge from multiple areas of our offshore wind operations in order to develop new decision support systems. We offer a Scandinavian work culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and valuing work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork.
Welcome to Agile Release Train D&D
You’ll be part of the newly created Data Insights team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a larger Agile Release Train (ART) with the responsibility of delivering on our digital strategy. More specifically, you’ll build new applications for monitoring the long-term performance of our offshore wind assets, as well as optimising maintenance strategies. ART D&D is a very diverse, international, and cross-functional organisation, and the team consists of employees in Denmark and Malaysia and is part of a large global IT organisation working with a SAFe agile mindset.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building up Knowledge Graph capabilities, bridging data and knowledge to build new decision support systems
- translating business demand into requirements for IT applications
- bringing different data sets together into a new data platform
- extracting value from complex data sets, presenting them in a structured way to the business
- monitoring the long-term performance of our assets.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working with Knowledge Graph and Graph database technologies, combined with a strong Python background
- have an entrepreneurial mindset to break into new fields
- are interested in and possess professional experience from within the field of machine learning
- have a DevOps mindset
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
- are service-minded and passionate about teamwork.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pierre-Julien Marcel Trombe, Product Owner, on +45 99558043, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder