Data Scientist Intern for Sports and Equine
StepUp Solutions is building wearables based on breathing, a vital parameter that has been much forgotten but contains so much information.
For sportspeople, we can significantly improve training efficiency while minimizing the risk of injury.
For healthcare, we help patients with COPD manage their disease better and prevent hospitalizations.
For horse owners, we enable riders to understand their horse better to prevent injuries and deaths.
We're a team of 10 international people covering a wide range of competencies.
Experienced or passionate about sports, healthcare and technology?
We are looking for a full-time or part-time intern to join our team. You will have many responsibilities and work directly on building algorithms that will enable to train better and prevent injuries. Basically, as a data scientist intern you will be participating in developing our algorithms that converts raw data into useful insights for athlete and racehorses.
- Transforming the signals coming from our innovative sensor for breathing and other sensors (IMU, ECG,…) into actionable data, for example, ACWR, TRIMP.
- Possibility of writing a scientific output based on a previous testing.
- Possibility of working with implementing those algorithms from to an energy-efficient embedded program in embedded C on Cortex M4 architecture.
Experience with/knowledge within is a great plus:
- Sports or Physiology background.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Signal and data processing, Pattern recognition, ML for Signal Processing.
- Embedded C (Optional).
Your mother says you are a:
- Quick learner.
- Independent worker not afraid of taking initiatives.
- Curious & passionate.
- Great communicator.
- English speaker.
- Team player.
If you believe this is a challenge for you, send us your application and any relevant document (portfolio, Github,…) though TheHub. We have a strong commitment for personal development in the company though our skill development program, we guarantee you that you will learn a lot during your stay with us. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.