Join us and become Data Scientist in Upstream Digitalisation where you’ll be responsible for data analysis. Upstream Digitalisation is responsible for ingesting all sensor data coming from our Danish power plants and for validating and processing the information so that it can be used for many purposes, such as environmental reporting, tax reporting and more.
We offer you the opportunity of working with new technologies within the area of data science. We’re increasing the focus on data generated at our power plants and how we use it best, and you’ll be instrumental in making this happen.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in projects within areas such as automated validation and data correction, predictive maintenance and more
- participate in building the foundation of a new data culture
- define, build and implement ML models in our existing data pipeline
- assist in improving data quality through early detection of data issues
- guide your colleagues within the organisation
- share your skills in the area of data science.
Your competences include that you
- preferably have a relevant master’s degree within data science, software engineering, computer science, mathematics or similar, but you may also have gathered your extensive experience from more hands-on positions
- have solid experience in the field of data science
- have knowledge of and experience with creating machine-learning models for predictive analytics
- have experience in working with tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- can communicate perfectly in Danish and English, both in writing and verbally.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 8 June 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Manager of Upstream Digitalisation, by telephone on +45 99 55 87 08 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.