Innovative, eager to learn and a strong need to achieve Do you want to work in agile, non-hierarchical structures on data-driven solutions that have both a national and international context? Do you enjoy developing solutions that have a big impact on decarbonization?
Innovative, eager to learn and a strong need to achieve
Do you want to work in agile, non-hierarchical structures on data-driven solutions that have both a national and international context? Do you enjoy developing solutions that have a big impact on decarbonization?
If you can answer these questions with "yes", then you are exactly right with us: Because we are looking for a dedicated colleague with the right attitude and also experience in the field of AI & Data Analytics for our Group Digital Analytics team.
What are you going to do?
As our new colleague and Data Scientist, you’re keen on working on and bringing your knowledge to the table within:
- Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Use Cases in the Maritime, Industrial Machinery and Power Areas, which are waiting to be developed and implemented by you
- Data analytics to optimize not only our business models, but also support management in making the right decisions
- Creating new concepts that can start with the problem and end with the implementation. For example, you are in the areas of stability analysis, predictions, scenario modeling and causal analysis
- The active involvement in the strategic development of the team
Who are you?
To succeed in the themes above, we imagine our new colleague:
- Feels as strongly about team spirit as we do. In addition, you will enjoy learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge. Self-employed work, motivation and goal-oriented action round off your personality
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills, and they are an essential part of your DNA
- You have an excellent command of two modern programming languages, e.g.: Python, C++.
- Knows what we are talking about, when we mention ML/DL frameworks such as e.g. sklearn and TensorFlow
- Is an ace in at least two of the following areas: neural networks, generalized linear models, time series analysis, recommendation systems, statistics, latent variable models, and clustering
- Has worked with Spark and CPU clusters – that will at least be a big plus
- Can convince even the biggest critics with strong communication and documentation skills
- Will enjoy occasionally representing us with contributions in trade journals or at conferences
- Speaks English fluently
- Has a PhD or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related subject with a strong background in machine learning (ML) or deep learning (DL) are optimally in your curriculum vitae.
How is your new team?
We work in agile, non-hierarchical structures on applications and data-driven solutions used across the globe. Solutions that make a big impact on decarbonization. We are building a new team in Copenhagen. The new team will work closely with domain experts, for example, in our PrimeServ and Engineering teams in Copenhagen and existing teams across our locations. The team will take concepts that can start with a customer problem and end with products and services. When customers see them, they should immediately know that they are what they want. The team will welcome your creative mind, your collaboration, your willingness to share your knowledge, to ask good questions, to challenge assumptions, to embrace new ways of working and your persistence to deliver.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
- Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively
- Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we fit together, we make many things possible
- Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure
- Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions
- Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, great food, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarters in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Thursday 27th May 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital Product Delivery Jeremy Shaw at email@example.com. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com. MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.