Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team responsible for advanced analysis on the technical performance of our offshore fleet. You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders from sites and different global support functions to provide the tools to drive data-driven decisions. The team works in a DevOps setup with end-to-end responsibility for development and maintenance of the analytics tools, which includes collaborating closely with IT development teams.
Welcome to Offshore Operations
You’ll be part of Fleet Diagnostics where you, together with your colleagues, work closely with offshore wind farms, platform managers, and technical specialists on requests for technical analysis and development of new tools to drive the fleet’s technical performance. We have a high level of expertise in the team, and you’ll get the chance to work on many complex and challenging tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- extracting insights from our production data and present/communicate this to your stakeholders
- working closely with WTG Platform managers on platform performance analytics tools to drive commercial and technical performance dialogue
- establishing data foundations and developing logic for measuring performance indicators on offshore assets
- integrating various data sources into technical performance reporting like SCADA data, SAP work orders, or similar
- providing support for technical requests related to understanding data and logic
- supporting identification of further needs to use data in decision-making across our entire offshore operation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in mathematical modelling, statistics, computer science or similar
- have worked with advanced data analysis in SQL and Python
- have experience working with data visualisation in PowerBi and preferably also Spotfire
- are analytical and can see and understand issues from different customer perspectives and want to understand the business and translate this knowledge into results
- have a flair for technical insights into physical systems, such as wind turbines, and want to work in close cooperation with our sites
- have strong collaboration and communication skills, are a great team player, and a fluent English speaker.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maria Saxild-Laursen, Lead Diagnostics Data Scientist, on +4599555318 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.