Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about transformational digitalization? Then you might be our new Data Scientist or Data Engineer.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Data Scientist or Data Engineer
- Engage in a new team and increase the impact of digitalization across the organization
- Explore transformational trends such as open-source software and cloud infrastructure
- Drive the development of both customer-facing and internal apps together with your colleagues
- Implement upcoming data management tools and analytics
Welcome to Consumer Biosolutions Digitalization
We are looking at filling a position in a newly formed small interdisciplinary team with a flat hierarchy in a division of Novozymes focusing on delivering biological solutions to consumer products. The Team leverages a digital mindset to deliver new ways of engaging costumers. We augment world class research with emerging digital technologies (Cloud, Robots, IoT, VR).
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Working with Novozymes’s Scientific data management community to develop & implement solutions (data extraction, data storage, data analysis, visualization),
- Collaborate with scientists on the transformation of their experimental work flows as key partner to define, integrate and process experimental data, always with the objective of raising the digital competences of the organization.
- Work with sales teams to analyse customer data and help them make better informed decisions.
- Building customer-facing apps to assist and improve the relation and enable better use of Novozymes’ products.
- Build, modify or provide operational support to digital sensors, data acquisition tools, and visualization platforms.
- Develop tools to increase productivity and automate routine tasks
- Provide ongoing support for issues with currently implemented solutions.
To succeed you must hold:
- Proven ability to program, we prefer Python
- Experience working with relational databases, familiarity with a variety of non-relational databases is an advantage
- Experience in machine learning and experimental method design
- Please highlight experience with any of the following: React, Django, Flask and FastAPI
- A good listener and good verbal communication skills and teamwork skills
- Ability to resolve technical and workflow issues in an independent manner
This job will be located at our locations in Lyngby and Bagsværd, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: December 7th. 2020.
Contact details: In case you have questions to the position please contact Lars Kiemer at LKIE@novozymes.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019? At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.