For our Analysis & Diagnostics team, we are looking for new talented colleagues to join us in developing the next generation digital products, where we are working with Big Data, PCA, Machine Learning and Neural Networks. The Analysis & Diagnostics team is a part of Technology, Service Development and consist of approximately 25 employees in Denmark, Spain and India. In the team, we are working on different projects/platforms like vibration diagnostics, service R&D, predictive model-based analysis, fleet performance and data warehouse. You can learn more about our diagnostic services by watching the short video via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goiu-F1o_10
For the part of the Analysis & Diagnostics team in Brande, we are looking for a data scientist to work with AI/ML for detection of blade damages from drone images, as part of the service R&D platform. The drone inspection images enter the data pipeline in AWS, where all the computing is done. The development of the system has passed the POC stage and is now working on optimizing the data flow in AWS, refining the AI/ML algorithms, feedback loops and maturing the system for a production setup.
The job requires skills within SQL, Matlab/Python, AI/ML, AWS/Cloud computing.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Data Scientist, you will be tasked with refining and further development of deep convolution neural network models employing statically machine learning for damage detection, to bring the system into a stabile production setup. With your ability to apply your analytical skills you will develop the next generation AI/ML algorithms for damage detection with a strong focus on minimising false positives. Additionally, you will be responsible for deploying image recognition models in the cloud and build the cloud infrastructure. The project team employ a dev-ops approach and you will help ensure a smooth transition to a stabile production setup in service. In this work you will be in contact with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Additionally, your work will cover continuous future development of the platform, i.e. develop models for new failure modes and adaption for future blade versions etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a MSc or PhD degree within the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- In your career, you have gained experience in statistical analysis and profound knowledge about scientific programming (Python, Matlab, R etc.), preferably from an industrial enterprise.
- You have extensive knowledge about image processing, ML, NN and AI.
- You have an analytical and innovative mindset, and you are not afraid of working with terabytes of data.
- You are highly result-oriented and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- It comes naturally to you to build and maintain good and rewarding relationships.
- Furthermore, you possess excellent English skills, both orally and written.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Mikkel Wilki Thygesen via phone +45 5167 3264
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.