For an enterprise client in the Energy sector, we are looking for a Data Scientist.
The Data scientist will support a number of projects in working with big data and with onboarding to Ørsted's data lake. The data scientist makes value out of data by proactively fetching information from various sources and analyzing it.
- Discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products
- Applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction components integrated with our systems
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Must have worked with Azure cloud and have solid experience with big data technologies such as Spark, NiFi, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, CKAN.
- Ability to code in Python is a must, proficiency in C# or java is recommended
- Have extensive experience with data science and data analysis activities
- Have worked with machine learning and other AI techniques
- SAP experience is an advantage since SAP can potentially be a source for many data points
Start: 1. October 2018
Duration: 2 months
Work location: Gentofte, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder