Can you listen, challenge and transform? Do you have experience leading technical projects?
Join us to drive the data migration from our current Navision ERP solutions to our new enterprise D365FO solution. In this unique position, we invite you to influence our processes and help our global ERP project become a success.
Transforming lives through the power of sound
At GN, we have a proud history of adapting to the technical landscape and eying new opportunities, allowing our hearing aid users to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. At the core of our business is our ability to listen, challenge and transform - something which you will experience hands-on as you interact with stakeholders across our global organization.
Drive data migration into our new ERP solution
You will join our Group IT team with colleagues in Denmark, China and the US. As our data migration lead, you will drive the data migration to the D365FO solution.
A main part of your responsibility will be to ensure clear communication and coordination between stakeholders, including everyone from source system data owners, local data and processes owners and external consultants to the integration team and our global master data team. Moreover, you will deliver status reports to our cross-functional track lead.
Driving the analysis and implementation to ensure successful data migration on a global scale, you will:
- Document and validate the migration process
- Oversee and take an active part in the building of an ETL tool to automate data migration
- Set milestones and delivery targets in accordance with launch plans
- Plan test migrations and deliver a successful data migration
- Set rules for and perform data cleansing.
Experienced technical lead with an ERP background
The main challenge in this position will be to communicate the importance of the migration process clearly and concisely, making sure that everybody involved sees the value of investing in a long-term process in their day-to-day work. Asking our data owners, the right questions and providing the right answers will be key. What do we need to migrate - and how do we best do that? Why is it important to prioritize the process at this current point in time?
To answer these questions (and many more) and to manage the process as fluently as possible, we expect that you:
- Have experience with project management, allowing you to spot when something needs adjusting as well as set the necessary milestones and deadlines to make a project succeed
- Have a technical background and are knowledgeable about ETL and databases
- Bring cultural awareness and great communication skills - you speak and write English fluently, and you understand the difference between getting your point across in e.g. Denmark and China
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, enabling you to apply indirect leadership to ensure the success of your projects
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 4 October 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director AX ERP Jesper Johannsen, mobile +45 3076 2947.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.