Do you want to be an important part of Widex’ Global ERP setup?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing new ERP solution both worldwide and in HQ. Our ERP solution, based on AX2012 is currently rolled out to Poland and next phase is a continued roll-out across Europe. HQ is running on AX2009 and we are looking for a Data & Integration Manager to manage Data & Integration issues on both platforms.
Are you an experienced Data & Integration specialist with an ERP background?
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Data & Integration Manager with, preferably, a solid background within Dynamics AX, or alternatively a solid ERP background within the Enterprise segment. You are structured, work well in an international environment, and you have experience working with as well internal as external stakeholders. You also have experience working with multiple roll-out teams, as you will be pivotal in managing all aspects of our ERP program when it comes to Data & Integration matters. Our ERP platform, both in subs and in HQ, has multiple integration points to numerous other systems - and correct management of these integration points are pivotal to the continued success of Widex.
Expected key tasks:
- Work with and set the guidelines for Application Management/Data Management in collaboration with suppliers and our Master Data Office.
- Work with an offset in AIF (AX Application Integration Framework)
- Participate in the review process of design and code
- Participate in selected projects, being responsible for Data Management/Database Management
- Coordinate project activities internally in Widex and with suppliers
- Ensure continuity and quality in the dialogue with suppliers
- Ensure continuous alignment with our Master Data Office when adding new features or integration points to our AX solutions
Expected key qualifications:
- +7 years of experience from a similar position within the ERP world (preferably Dynamics)
- An academic degree coupled with relevant certifications
- Advanced experience with AX (2012, 2009)
- Experience with EIA tools (for instance BizTalk or others)
- Experience with ETL tools (for instance SQL Server Integration Services or others)
- Experience with Database Management (SQL), Webservices, XML and the likes
- Experience with basic programming (JAVA/C++/HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL)
- A generally broad experience within technology - perhaps as an Architect
- Project Management competencies and -experience
- Experience in Enterprise-size IT environments
We also expect you to have the following personal skills:
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Pragmatic and robust
- Ambitious and energetic
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with business- as well as IT-stakeholders
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Skilled colleagues and short decision paths
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits offered include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Henrik Friis Jespersen, Director of ERP Solutions, on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2448 9379.
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder