Our Data Analytics department in After Sales, located in the Copenhagen headquarter represents an innovative center of business intelligence. It supplies the global organization with crucial information, applications and analytical data, all to which help steer, run and develop the unique “machine” that is the MAN Energy Solutions business.
As our current Data Engineer/Analyst is set to retire we are looking for someone to fill this position. Together with our IT department we are currently planning migration of our on-premises data warehouse to a cloud based solution. You will be a vital part of this journey.
You should also have a passion for data and how data can be used in an organization as this is your intersection to your new colleagues working with analysis and business intelligence.
- Identify users and business needs as well design and implement solutions
- Building and optimizing data pipelines
- Building and optimizing datasets and dimensional models
- Analyzing data with PowerBI
- SQL query development
- Making and testing modifications to database structure when needed
- Maintaining the consistency across the database, updating permissions and patches
- Ensuring that data is clearly defined
- You have a background in Information Management or Computer Science
- Experience working with data warehouse and relational data is essential
- You are familiarly with MS SQL Server
- Preferably you have experience working with MS Azure and tool like ADF, Databricks, Synapse, Data lake etc.
- Experience coding in SQL, T-SQL, Python etc.
- Experience working with SSIS and SSAS
- Experience with web-development is a plus
- You understand business processes and logic
- You are analytical and detail oriented
- You are good at coordinating
- You are fluent in English
What we can offer you:
- A great team
- A young, international and dynamic environment filled with energy
- A fair salary
- A flexible workplace with opportunities of working from home
If you are interested in the position described, then enter your CV and a cover letter no later than 30th August. 2022. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Henrik Bruun, Head of Business Intelligence Primeserv Marine & Power department at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAN Energy Solutions SE is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors. MAN Energy Solutions’ goods include marine propulsion systems and turbomachinery units. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services under the MAN PrimeServ brand.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder