Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to build and maintain data engineering solutions, in close cooperation with data scientists and a variety of business stakeholders. In your position, you’ll be able to create and develop maintenance strategies - often based on IoT data. In the past, we’ve been building solutions with data ingestion via NIFI, processing in Pyspark or Python in Kubernetes, and data visualisation in Panel.
Welcome to Agile Release Train SmartPlant
You’ll be part of Competence Centre Data Management, GIS and Integrations where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a new scrum team and build the foundation for a future where predictive maintenance is providing increased value to our bioenergy division. The team consists of employees in Denmark and Malaysia and is part of a large global IT organisation working with a SAFe agile mindset. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and we value work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork, thus it is possible to combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and building data pipelines for modern cloud-based analytics using the latest Azure technologies
- working with complex datasets to be presented in a structured way to the business
- defining data models
- ensuring that data format and storage options are the best fit for end-user needs
- optimising data pipelines performance and security.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are service-minded and are passionate about teamwork
- have a passion for developing software to address data-processing challenges and have significant development experience and interest in the extensive use of Python
- have experience working with SQL databases
- have knowledge about Azure data storage or a similar cloud platform
- have knowledge about quantitative analyses and processing large data volumes
- have knowledge about Kafka/Kafka Streams, Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux-based applications.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henning Leo Petersen, Head of Data Mgt, GIS & Integrations CC, on (Denmark +45) 99552549, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit the "Apply" link and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.