Join us in this role where you’ll be a Senior Technology Consultant, working alongside your team to develop, implement, and run our datacentres in Denmark, the US, and Asia. The Site Enablement team’s main responsibilities are SDWAN, LAN, Wi-Fi connectivity, ISP, and Ørsted datacentres, aiming to support the growing number of our locations.
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of the Site Enablement team where you, together with your 10 colleagues from Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia, will be responsible for maintaining the IT Infrastructure in our datacentres. We base our work primarily on Cisco technologies, as we work to lay the grounds for our IT solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- communicating with other IT teams and vendors to ensure a motivating and constructive dialogue
- keeping the IT Infrastructure running as a stable platform for our business
- installing infrastructure components in our Danish datacentres
- supporting both our new journey to implement SAFe in all teams, as well as your colleagues in other IT Infrastructure teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are experienced in maintaining a datacentre, with all relevant components
- preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, information management or similar
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment
- have experience in or are eager to learn about using the SAFe framework in an IT infrastructure area
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships, especially in relation to supporting global organisations
- have a driver’s license, enabling you to visit our datacentres in your daily work.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
OBS: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.