For our Analysis & Diagnostics team, we are looking for new talented colleagues to join us in developing the next generation digital products, where we are working with Big Data, PCA, Machine Learning and Neural Networks. The Analysis & Diagnostics team is a part of Technology, Service Development and consist of approximately 25 employees in Denmark, Spain and India. In the team, we are working on different projects/platforms like vibration diagnostics, service R&D, predictive model-based analysis, fleet performance and data warehouse. You can learn more about our diagnostic services by watching the short video via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goiu-F1o_10.
For the part of the Analysis & Diagnostics team in Brande, we are looking for a talented data architect to secure the transformation of our SQL based data storage, to a new NoSQL storage system in AWS cloud, as part of the Data Warehouse platform. In collaboration with the vibration diagnostics platform, we are in the process of transferring hundreds of terabytes of data into a NoSQL database in AWS and you will play a key role in securing the success of the high-performance data storage platform.
The job requires skills within containers, message queues, databases, AWS/Cloud computing, Spark and NoSQL e.g. Apache Cassandra or Dynamo DB.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Data Architect in our Data Warehouse platform you will be responsible for the transformation of our SQL based data storage and the existing data/ETL pipelines to a new NoSQL solution in AWS cloud. We will be employing a managed database solution, so your responsibilities will cover the development/transition to the NoSQL data platform and subsequently continuous development and optimization of the data platform in corporation with the data scientists in Vibration Diagnostics.
Additionally, as both the data and the diagnostic (PCA/ML/NN) algorithmic computing is moved to AWS, you will help ensure optimal performance of the diagnostic platform in corporation with the data scientists in Vibration Diagnostics and AWS.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a MSc degree within the fields of electrical engineering, software engineering, computer science or information technology.
- You have extensive knowledge about database architecture and AWS services.
- You have knowledge about database requirements for data science and analytics on large data sets, preferably from an industrial enterprise.
- In your career, you have gained experience in statistical analysis and knowledge about scientific programming (Python, Matlab, R etc.), preferably from an industrial enterprise.
- You have an analytical and innovative mindset, and you are not afraid of working with terabytes of data.
- You are highly result-oriented and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- It comes naturally to you to build and maintain good and rewarding relationships.
- Furthermore, you possess excellent English skills, both orally and written.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Mikkel Wilki Thygesen via phone +45 5167 3264
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.