Data Analytics & Visualization Student Worker
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Our team is growing, and we need two Student Workers to help employees in the Analytics & Visualization team in Clinical Operations make an impact. The Analytics & Visualization team uses QlikSense to provide analytics, visualization, and data flow automation to support the planning, conduct and oversight of clinical trials. The team supports clinical development programs in the efficient and timely review and analysis of clinical and operational data, to ensure highest data quality and efficient development of innovative therapies for patients.
QlikSense (that we have given the name GenSense in Genmab) is an analytical and reporting tool to visualize trial management, statistical, data management, medical and safety data from multiple sources.
- Administrative tasks in relation to release and maintenance of the GenSense portfolio of dashboards
- Support documentation of GenSense training activities
- Support maintenance of training and access matrices
- Quality control tasks in relation to release and maintenance of the GenSense portfolio of dashboards
- Support troubleshooting, investigation, and resolution of dataflow errors, and/or incidents discussed with IT Service Desk
- Perform spot checks to identify cases in which source for operational figures may not be fully up to date or inconsistent across dashboards
- Support the development of administrative tools to support dataflow surveillance and various data checks
- Ad hoc tasks supporting the Analytics & Visualization team and other employees in Clinical Operations
- You are studying computer, data, software, natural, IT, medical or health sciences and have a minimum of 3 years left of your education
- Strong interest in data, data flow automation, analytics, and data visualization
- Competent user of different IT systems and apps
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You can work independently as well as in teams
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities
- You are capable of prioritizing work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- You have a quality mindset and an eye for detail
- You are result and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
- You enjoy taking ownership
- You are passionate, eager to learn, flexible and dedicated
- You are service-minded and good at reaching deadlines
- You write and speak fluent English
We are looking for two bachelor students in 1st or 2nd year and we expect you to be working 10-15 hours per week with flexible hours.
If the above has sparked your interest and you are passionate, flexible and good at reaching deadlines and match the qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder