Data Analytics Internship (CMC)
Do you have a passion for turning complex data into actionable solutions? Do you strive for using your excellent data skills in solving complex problems? At Novo Nordisk, we share a passion for changing patients’ lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. Apply for our internship to provide you an exciting learning opportunity for bringing new ways of thinking to our company.
You will support our journey towards advanced analytics by employing your data & modelling skills to our specific use cases. You will analyze and cleanse large datasets with the goal to bring business impact by converting data into business insights, predictions and visualizations. You will be involved in end-to-end projects, from ideation, development and deployment of models across CMC.
- Internship period: 6 months
- Working hours: 37 hours a week, with the possibility of variation over the course of the internship
- Start date: Preferably August 2021
- Internships are remunerated if your educational track allows
- Full Time Danish work permit is required
- A valid student status throughout the full internship is required
You are currently studying a master’s degree in e.g., Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or similar with excellent results and a natural flair for data.
- Proven passion for generating insights from data
- Comfortable manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable way
- Experience with analytical and visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI, is an advantage
- Experience with any data analysis tool/language such as Alteryx, R or Python and the ability to transfer that knowledge to other tools is preferred
As a person, you are:
- Comfortable with taking initiative and have a strong personal drive and dedication
- Curious about the processes and people you work with, and have a burning desire to learn new things
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and you are structured in your problem-solving approach
- Proactive and excel problem solving both independently and together with others
- A team player with a good sense of humour
- As we are a global company and an international team, fluency in both spoken and written English is required.
About the department
The position is anchored in the department CMC Business & Digital Solutions, whose key mission is to execute strategic initiatives across CMC Development in the areas of Business Intelligence, IT Automation, Supply Chain Management, and Data Analytics in partnership with line of business. We transform data into business insight and make recommendations to optimize our deliveries of medicine for clinical trials to thousands of patients across the globe.
You will join an international team consisting of 20 colleagues with different backgrounds. You will be working closely together with our BI Consultants, who have a strong business data understanding, working on structuring data and making it available as well as creating data into models & predictions.
We’re Inspired by life
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific research, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here - to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
For further information please contact Mathilde Hoff at +45 3075 8779 or Akash Singhal at +45 3075 1749
27th April 2021
Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be planned as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder