Data Analytics Internship
Do you have a passion for turning complex data into actionable solutions? Do you strive for using your excellent data skills in solving complex problems? At Novo Nordisk, we share a passion for changing patients’ lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort.
Apply for our internship to provide you with an exciting learning opportunity for bringing new ways of thinking to our company.
You will support our journey towards advanced analytics by employing your data & modelling skills to our specific use cases. You will analyze and cleanse large datasets with the goal to bring business impact by converting data into business insights, predictions, and visualizations. You will be involved in end-to-end projects, from ideation, development, and deployment of models across Supply Chain departments
- Internship period: 6 months
- Working hours: 37 hours a week, with the possibility of variation over the course of the internship
- Start date: Preferably January/February 2023.
- Internships are remunerated if your educational track allows
- Full-Time Danish work permit is required and a valid student status throughout the full internship is required
You are currently studying for a Master’s degree in e.g., Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar with excellent results and a natural flair for data.
- Comfortable manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources with a proven passion for generating insights from data
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable way
- Experience with any data analysis tool/languages such as Alteryx, R, or Python and the ability to transfer that knowledge to other tools is preferred
- A team player within a diverse group of colleagues with a good sense of humor
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is required
As a person, you are at ease taking the initiative and are dedicated to your work. Also curious about the procedures and coworkers you work with and have a strong desire to learn new things. You are able to show that you pay attention to details, and your approach to problem-solving is organized.
Experience using analytical and visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, or PowerBI, as well as automation tools like the Microsoft Power Platform or similar ones, is advantageous.
About the department
Supply Chain & Finance is the organisation responsible for the Supply Chain across Product Supply. The position is anchored in the department Supply Chain, Mid-Term Planning, whose key mission is supply chain planning within 6 months to 3 years horizon across Product Supply.
You will join a diverse and international team consisting of 35 colleagues with different backgrounds and expertise areas, but a shared passion for supply chain & digital transformation. Our daily work language is English, where we use our differences and innovative mindsets in self-organising business focus groups applying agile principles in our daily work.
We are an ambitious and high-performing department that will support your personal and professional development.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Together we drive change. At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future.
We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
For further information please contact Akash Singhal at +45 3075 1749 or Claus Christian Holm at +45 3077 7723.
20 November 2022.
Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. To ensure fair and efficient processing, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder