Do you have a passion for data and business?
We are looking for a new leader for our Data Analytics team, which is responsible for globally defining and developing business intelligence and analytics solutions across all functions of GN Audio.
Welcome to GN Audio
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio creates intelligent audio solutions for millions of people all around the world. In Ballerup, Denmark, you will become part of the Global Digital & Commercial Excellence organization and lead the Data Analytics team. We connect business and technology and enable data-driven decision-making across the business to increase our global reach and help achieve our mission of making life sound better.
Drive best practice for automated BI reporting
As the leader of a growing team, you will help build the data models and front-end solutions to expose our wealth of internal and external data and bring valuable insights to decision-makers, from top-level management to front-line employees. To do this, you will engage with colleagues to understand the needs for business intelligence and translate these needs into solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead our team of solution developers, supporting prioritization of projects, interaction with business stakeholders and definition of solutions
- Develop and maintain automated BI reporting solutions, using Qlik Sense to visualize data
- Collect business demands by hosting workshops to scope use cases, define target audience and purpose of reports as well as creating mock-ups to align expectations with stakeholders
- Define new data areas to develop and integrate into the analytics environment, the next level of analytics capabilities and new opportunities to mature advanced analytics solutions
- Set requirements towards the back-end IT organization to best support BI reporting solutions
You will join an innovative, agile and fun team that is always looking for new and better ways of doing things. By listening to our users across the business and challenging status quo, our goal is to transform the business through modern data technology.
Your skills: BI professional with Qlik experience and a can-do attitude
You are a data professional with experience of engaging with many stakeholders and leading a (small) team. Your keen eye for structure and desire to make an impact makes you the ideal candidate for raising the bar for our global BI standards.
Specific skills desired:
- Solid experience with BI, including experience with Qlik, SQL and complex data modeling - alternatively, multiple years of experience with other modern front-end tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Leadership experience (directly or indirectly) working with data warehousing, data science or front-end reporting
- Clear communication skills, and you are comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate closely with non-technical business colleagues to find user-friendly solutions
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg' link no later than 15 September 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact hiring manager Julie Siezing on +45 2496 8225.