Data analyst - student assistant
Are you passionate about business intelligence, data analysis and process automation? Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic work environment? Are you interested in e-commerce and Amazon? Apply now and become part of our team at DANISH ENDURANCE!
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student, who can contribute to the continuous development and growth of our sales of endurance sports and outdoor gear on online platforms globally. What is DANISH ENDURANCE and what can you expect from the job? That is why we need you! The job as a student assistant will allow you to work independently with a wide range of tasks, involving the whole data analysis pipeline: automatic data collection, data analysis and visualization. You will work with Python to automate our data collection using Amazon MWS APIs, transform the data and build dashboards.
What do we expect from you?
Ideally, you are in the last year of your undergraduate studies or the first year of your Master’s. You are studying Computer Science/IT/Business Administration with a focus on Data Science/Analysis/BI or similar and master the English language on a professional level. Furthermore, it is very important that you have an independent, structured work attitude, an interest in e-commerce and you know how to work in a result-oriented way.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Python is essential and Microsoft Excel proficiency is a plus
- Knowledge of data analysis libraries such as Pandas, or data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau are a big advantage
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English
- Interest in learning more about online channels like Amazon and webshops
- Relevant prior work experience through internships, student jobs, etc.
- Weekly working hours: About 15 hours.
- Location: Holmen, at Rainmaking Loft (great office atmosphere).
- Deadline: We will review applications on an ongoing basis, the sooner you apply, the better.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.