Data Analyst for Business Analytics Department
Do you have a passion for data driven analysis? Would you want to work in a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company where you will play an important role in creating reports and dashboards to gain critical business insights and support daily decision making?
...Then here is the opportunity to join a professional, friendly and inclusive team of business analysts and data scientists.
In Business Analytics we are working to solve real problems across sales, supply chain, finance, and other diverse departments. We use a data-driven, in-house consulting perspective to deliver actionable insights to key decision makers throughout the entire company. We are constantly challenging ourselves professionally and personally to deliver high-quality, modern business solutions founded in strong quantitative analysis.
Better Access. Better Healthcare
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 800 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, Austria and Hong Kong.
Your Responsibilities as Data Analyst:
In your role as Data Analyst, your focus will be on creating reports and building data models in close contact with our internal stakeholders. Therefore, it will be your responsibility to supply users with requested data and analysis and follow up on created products. In this process, you will be working closely with sales, supply chain, finance, and other diverse departments.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Create reports and dashboards to gain critical business insights and support daily decision making
- Identify and understand opportunities for value creation
- Building the data models to support our BI platform
- Supply users with requested data and analysis
- Implement and maintain a diverse range of key performance indicators
- Follow up on created products and improve the business value
Are You the Right Candidate?
We expect you to be structured, organised and naturally take responsibility for a wide range of assignments. You should be proactive, self-guided and have a natural analytical approach to solving tasks. You have a passion for data driven analysis and you are comfortable working with teams and communicating problems and solutions to internal stakeholders.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have a master degree that emphasized data handling and analysis for decision making in a business context (e.g. IT, economics, engineering or similar)
- Have proficiency in SQL with experience writing and editing complex queries
- Have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Are fluent in English
It is an advantage to have experience with:
- Data analysis in e.g. R or Python
- The Azure environment
- A dashboard/reporting tool (for example PowerBI or Tableau)
- 1-2 years of experience in a data driven environment and hands-on experience with data handling and delivering insight generating reports and dashboards
Your Future Colleagues in Business Analytics
You will be part of an international, ambitious and outgoing team consisting of 5 full-time data analysts & scientists and 4 student analysts. While working hard, we value an informal and friendly atmosphere with room for a good laugh.
Would You like to Know more About Us?
What Do we Offer?
- A full- time position
- Workplace in a central location at our HQ in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
- Delicious lunch arrangement and free fruit arrangement
- A good pension scheme, health insurance and bonus scheme
- Running Club, Football Team and great social events
- An attractive work environment with an informal atmosphere and work-life balance
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
- Exciting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment
- A challenging job covering a comprehensive spectrum of assignments within reporting of valuable insights and key performance indicators for the company
Have we Caught Your Interest?
If you wish to apply for the position, please use the apply link and make sure to attach resumé, cover letter and grade transcript. We do not accept applications by mail.
Last application day is July 26th 2020.
Do you have any questions before you apply for the position? Please feel free to contact Malte Olsen, Head of Business Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, and we process applications continuously.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.