Are you looking for a job in data analytics and do you have an affinity with the real estate market? Then this is a unique opportunity to combine your analytical skills with a substantive function in a commercial environment!
What will you be doing?
The real estate market is undergoing a significant and exciting change – driven by data and technology. The main focus of this position will be to support the team in leveraging our product portfolio and developing new data driven solutions to address new business challenges of our clients. You will be analysing Danish Commercial Real Estate data across all sectors. The role will establish a profound relationship with the local team(s) as well as provide support to the Continental Europe (CE) research platform.
Your key responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate collected Danish commercial real estate data and secure data quality, consistency, accuracy and comprehensiveness;
- Automate manual tasks and reports by making intelligent use of available dashboarding software;
- Contribute to the rollout of the Core Enablement Platform in Denmark in collaboration with the CE Digital & Technology team.
- Ensure local application of smart solutions developed by the CE Digital & Technology team
- Provide data-driven input into Thought Leadership program Denmark Research;
- Prepare regular and quarterly research reports for internal and external purposes and further enhancement of these.
What can you offer us?
- You have a master’s degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Data Analytics or related disciplines;
- You have relevant professional experience (min. 1 year of experience) in an analytically oriented, data, or quantitative role;
- You have knowledge of some of the following technologies; Alteryx, Python, SaaS, R, SQL and relational database concepts, and an intrinsic motivation to further develop these skills;
- You have knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau and Power BI and enjoy converting data into valuable insights;
- You have strong numerical skills including the ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of numerical data into clearly defined outputs based on a project driven approach;
- You think in terms of optimism, opportunities and innovation;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What can we offer you?
At CBRE you will work with all kinds of specialists to provide thorough advice. Professionals with a commercial, financial, architectural and even creative background and all with the same drive for real estate.
- Assignments with great variety and a steep learning curve with challenges and growing responsibilities
- A dynamic and innovative company with a flat organizational structure
- A team consisting of both young ambitious and experienced employees
- Flexible working hours
- A good work environment
- Attractive employee benefits
- Onboarding and mentoring program with the CE Digital &Technology team
Who is your new employer?
CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate services with more than 100,000 employees worldwide. We are present in over 100+ countries with more than 500 offices and work with every corner of the real estate market. CBRE's international angle, specialisation and more than 100 years of experience guarantee market insights to the highest standards.
We have a flexible working environment with excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and diverse organization.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Sofie Nygaard, +45 29 81 56 37 or email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.