Data Analyst to drive development and technology forward.
Do you have a passion for making numbers understandable? Do you want to use your skills to help customers transition to a more sustainable energy future while being commercially successful?
Join us as Data Analyst in Flexibility Solutions where you’ll translate numbers and data into business communication. Flexibility Solutions develops the technology platform that allows our industrial customers to support the green energy transition while creating value themselves. The renewable energy system introduces increase supply volatility which threatens the energy system and increases price levels.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop tools to evaluate the market potential for customers, including price analysis of the different markets both currently and in the future
- translate market and customer data into information and make it easily communicable to the business
- develop and maintain both operational optimisation models as well as models supporting our sales effort to provide the best possible solution in a streamlined fashion to the customer
- collaborate and be the business expert in relation to our team of data scientists
- contribute as a specialist on the right use of the technology and technical issues within Flexibility Solutions.
Your competences include that you
- hold a master’s degree in engineering, operational research, statistics, mathematics or business analysis - perhaps with a PhD in one of the fields
- are skilled in several of the fields: Integer and convex optimisation, simulations, operational research, linear algebra, statistics and data analysis
- are persistent with a holistic view on potential solutions
- grasp complex relationships in data and how it ties to the business and to communicate these in an easily accessible manner
- must be able to program in Python or similar with a willingness to learn Python.
Furthermore, we expect you to collaborate well with your colleagues, have focus on details, be self-driven, and it’s an advantage if you’re familiar with the German and UK electricity market.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 5 November 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristian Edlund, Head of Flexibility Solutions, by telephone on +45 9955 2963 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder.