You will join an international team of highly skilled colleagues having expertise in all the technologies involved in Dairy & Food drying.
As Process Dryer Specialist you will become a key player in ensuring that GEA maintain our leading position providing solutions and technologies to dairy & food customers worldwide. After an introduction to the position, you will support our global sales teams, ensuring that proposed and delivered Spray Drying Plants are fulfilling customers’ requirements, and you will actively be involved in the validation of plant performance and optimization of process conditions for improved product quality and plant efficiency. For our internal technology development projects, you will be a key contributor providing dairy product and process know how.
- Design of Dairy & Food Spray Drying plants
- Support sales in selecting process technology and define KPI’s for new drying plants
- Support project execution in trouble shooting
- review and documentation of experience
- Optimize and validate new powder plants and document KPI achievements
- Identify and develop new solutions and processes for dairy & food powder production
- Support customers in process optimization and product quality improvements
- Collaborate with Technology center for Drying in further technology improvements
Your Profile / Qualifications
- M.Sc. Dairy or Food Science & Technology (or similar)
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing). Abilities in other languages (including Danish) are preferable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at different levels
- Hands-on experienced from the dairy or food powder - or drying processing industry is beneficial
- Proven skills in process optimization
- Knowledge about dairy & food powder quality
- Driven by innovation and an appetite to learn more
- You enjoy a working day that has a wide variety of tasks
- The position will involve up to approximately 60 days of travel per year
If you require further information, please feel free to contact Group manager of Process Technology Jean-Francois Piaton (+45) 29 74 60 24 or Head of Large projects and Process Technology Sam Garrett (+45) 41 74 80 54.
How to apply
Please send your application no later than 17th January 2021 and be aware that we only consider applications received through the link. All applications will be handled upon receipt.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.