Are you passionate about information security and do you want to use your skills to ensure the right and needed level for information security in a leading distribution company in Denmark?
Join us and become Cyber Security Specialist for Radius where you’ll be responsible for information security together with a highly skilled team working with all areas of information security and guaranteeing that mandatory security requirements to safeguard business continuity and regulation are perfectly addressed.
Your key tasks will be to
- collaborate with stakeholders to identify risks and business impacts
- create and manage information security strategies
- support the security policies and procedures development and secure compliance
- advise and assist the area of information security within our administrative IT systems as well as our power-critical IT systems.
Furthermore, you’ll actively engage and advise the organisation on privacy standards for technology and information security through a trustful cooperation with the business, IT and our Agile Release Train.
Your competences include that you
- are able to work independently and comfortably when operating with limited or ambiguous information
- are curious and able to think abstractly and use your analytical sense to drive the changes instead of following them
- are self-driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo to achieve the best possible outcome
- have established a strong understanding of networking technologies, SCADA, GDPR and cyber security through experience
- preferably have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field.
Moreover, you have experience in explaining complex topics and speak and write both Danish and English fluently. You’re also openminded, a team player and curious to be part of the green transformation within the utility sector.
You’ll be part of an IT organisation that is transitioning to a new ownership.
Working in Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 3 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nina Stender, CISO, by telephone on +45 9955 9499 if you’d like to know more about the position
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.