Join us in this role where you’ll take charge of cyber security incidents and work to protect our company, our employees, the production assets, and intellectual property from threat actors that seek to harm us and our partners.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of the Threat Management unit where you, together with your colleagues, will drive and secure our cyber response, forensic investigations, and threat intelligence activities. You’ll work in a team of bright and passionate colleagues and work in close collaboration with other security departments, intelligence vendors, and national authorities around the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading cyber response activities both in IT and OT environments globally within the Cyber Defence Centre
- driving forensic investigations to completion either initiated by the head of Threat Management or at the request of internal stakeholders
- producing threat intelligence following the intelligence cycle on both operational and strategic levels for all threat actors across motivation types.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong knowledge of cyber and IT-security with a keen interest in staying updated and learning more as well as sharing knowledge
- have worked in a similar capacity, specifically as a security incident manager in a large corporate setting
- are used to working with threat intelligence across the intelligence cycle, such as analysing information from different source types and creating relevant briefings packages that are make sense and are understandable
- are a team player driven by passion for cyber security, and have a keen interest in protecting societies, and are keen to help ensure the transition to green energy.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dennis Huynh, Talen Acquisition Partner, on +4529713000 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.