For our Autonomous Component software team within the Corporate Technology department we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated security expert and software developer.
The Autonomous Component software team is a part of the bigger software department with employees in Brande, Ballerup, Hamburg, Spain and India. We want to strengthen our innovative position within autonomous components (AC’s) and need a Cyber Security Expert and Software Developer for the team located in Ballerup. AC’s are services which are used in a “micro-service” like architecture connected by a middleware. The software development follows agile methods and under Continuous Delivery principles. Both Autonomous Components and Continuous Delivery are strategic goals of the department.
The team has 5 developers in Ballerup, 5 developers in Brande, 1 developer in Spain, 10 developers and 3 testers in Bangalore. The team members in Brande are currently focusing on backend SCADA components to support our next generation SCADA system as well as the current SCADA system along with some adaptive power optimization features.
What are my responsibilities?
- Requirement clarification with stakeholders
- Assessment of the projects and solutions from a security perspective according to the company’s security strategy.
- Be the security expert in the project team
- New development and maintenance of our Autonomous Components and supporting tools
- Software development following agile methods and under continuous delivery principles
- Compilation of documentation in English
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an education as engineer or computer scientist or something similar software related education
- Solid experience with:
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Visual Studio, C# og .NET
- Unit testing and behavior driven development
- Knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
- Standards for products and solutions security (IEC 62443, NERC CIP etc.)
- Secure coding
- WPF (MVVM)
- Client/server systemer
- Industristandard protokoller
- Interest in product and solution security and willingness to follow a security qualification path and training
- You are results-oriented and detailed-oriented with focus on quality
- You are motivating, have good collaborative and communication skills, and you have the ability to commit yourself in an international and informal environment
- Good English skills
Limited travel activity primarily between the locations Ballerup, Brande, Vejle and Hamburg.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Lars Toft via phone: +45 3037 6343.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may apply through the "Ansøg" link
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder