C#/WPF UX Software Developer - With a Strong Interest in UX Analysis and Design
We are looking for an excellent Software Developer, to join our team of professionals developing tomorrow’s platform for digital dentistry. One who feels at home implementing workflows and user interfaces in C# / WPF. One who are ready to meet the challenge of creating a solution meeting the needs of dental professionals worldwide.
3Shape 3D scanners and software are used to design and manufacture dental appliances, and assist in analysis of dental conditions. We have big plans for our new core platform, Dental Desktop, which is going to enable complex workflows across Internet and devices involving both dental professionals and patients, thereby improving patient care.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated team. The team is international and has a very informal atmosphere. We utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, XAML, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.
You have a background in software development and have experience with agile software development. You prefer working on complex workflows and collaborating with numerous stakeholders.
- Develop the coolest workflow and UX in Medtech
- Main go-to developer on WPF and UX in general
- Collaborate with developers, testers and product owners distributed on 40+ scrum teams
- Work with agile, cross-located teams
- Theoretical foundation in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent C#, WPF, XAML skills
- Strong interest in UX analysis and design
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player
- Good social skill and humor
- Work with interesting technologies
- Work in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities.
- A job with good work-life balance
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process at our web page: www.3shape.com/about-3shape
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. We look forward to receiving your application (applications are accepted in English and Danish).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care