Cutting-edge Embedded Software Developer for Oticon
Would you like to work with the latest and most advanced embedded technologies within health care? And do you want to be part of an Embedded Software Group consisting of 17 very skillful and dedicated Software developers?
Your main tasks will be:
- Architecture and module design participation for new features, in cooperation with cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Design, implementation and test of embedded software in our hearing solutions
- Participation in the development and maintenance of our automated continuous integration (build and test) set up for the team’s deliveries
Join a team of highly skilled and dedicated SW developers
Together with the group you will be designing and implementing embedded software on our in-house custom SoCs used in all Oticon´s hearing solutions. You will be part of identifying requirements, developing, testing, debugging, releasing, and documenting according to requirements and plans.
In your new position, you will be part of the Hearing Instrument Embedded Software Group consisting of 17 very skillful and dedicated SW developers. Besides the daily dialogue with your SW colleagues, you can look forward to interfacing with the rest of Oticon’s big R&D organization.
Experience with embedded systems development
We expect you to hold a relevant degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering, and you are eager to work with the latest technologies in complex embedded environments.
As most of the technology stack is developed in-house, you need to have a good technical foundation from university or earlier jobs.
We are preferably looking for people with the following competencies and experiences:
- Embedded software development, written in C
- Embedded Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Knowledge of multi-core development and related challenges in a real-time environment
- Low memory and power constraints
- Version control systems (e.g. Git, Perforce)
- Advanced build flows on Linux and you know your way around a Linux shell
- Scripting language such as Python
If you are a recent graduate, we will also appreciate your application and prefer applicants with good results and courses or specialization within embedded systems.
We believe in agile methods and continuous integration/delivery as the best way to enable developers to deliver and get fast feedback on their work. Therefore, it will be an advantage if you have experience with such methods.
Would you like to join the team?
Then send your application and CV as soon as possible. Deadline for the application is March 17th 2019. We will arrange interviews with suited candidates continually. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Manager, Hearing Instrument Software, Philippe Rostock by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please upload your papers in our electronic recruitment system by clicking “Ansøg".
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.