FOSS Customer Support & Team Project Manager
FOSS Customer & Sales Support needs a skilled Customer Support Specialist in the Global Software Support Team in Hillerød, with project management skills, industry knowledge within the grain/feed/dairy sector and hands-on knowledge of networks and desktop application support.
You will be part of our Global Software Support team providing 2nd line software support on a range of FOSS platforms & cloud-based software products to our global 1st Line team. You will also be a key part of our FossAssure cloud services delivery and will be responsible for ensuring service availability. In addition to the support functions, you will be responsible for managing team-level projects, such as, customer software deployment & migration projects for our international customer base. It is vital that you are able to do the technical work as well as the project management. These responsibilities require close collaboration with key stakeholders & development team across departments and directly with customers.
For this role, you will be working in a team of software support specialists, reporting directly to the Manager for Global Software Support.
Your main tasks will be:
- Managing customer software deployment and migration projects as well as team-level improvements: project planning, status meetings, network configuration, troubleshooting and training.
- Monitoring, maintenance & troubleshooting of our FossAssure cloud-based applications and infrastructure to ensure service availability/uptime.
- Providing prompt remote technical support via various methods, our internal CRM system, phone, e-mail or remote computer support tools, to regional support specialists.
- Creating technical & operational documentation in written and video formats.
- Participation in software development & implementation projects. This includes active involvement in product launches, field trial activities and customer implementation projects.
- Providing feedback from the customer & 1st Line to the Development teams.
- Provide remote software training to our regional support specialists in the usage of our network & desktop applications.
Your daily work base will be in Hillerød, with the potential for approximately 15-20 travel days per year.
We expect you to have:
- A strong customer service ethic and drive to provide top quality support & creative solutions.
- Experience managing small to medium sized projects.
- Real-world experience in supporting network & desktop applications, operating systems or analytical instrumentation.
- Real-world experience in working with PowerShell, SQL Server, performance optimization, T-SQL, administration and best practices is an advantage.
- Appropriate university or college education in an engineering, electronics or computing area.
- The ability & curiosity to learn quickly and understand complex systems.
- This is an English-speaking position and fluency in English, written and spoken is required. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage. Please submit the application & CV in English.
Primarily you are a good team worker with excellent communication skills both verbally & in written form, you will have a hunger to learn new technology, can creatively solve problems and are not afraid to take on a wide variety of challenges. The successful candidate will need to be organized, energetic, proactive, detail-orientated and bring an open-minded, positive attitude to their working life in the team, with a focus on achieving defined goals & milestones.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to work with the most advanced technology as we deliver a new online service concept, together with highly skilled colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects.
Send your application using the "Ansøg" link. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Joseph Vollmar tel: +45 4820 8767.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder