Customer-minded Technical Proposal Manager for Tendering Agreements in LTSA
Do you thrive in a team where technical insight and maintenance planning are the daily topics to constantly adjust and improve on the LTSA concept to match the future?
Do you thrive in a team where technical insight and maintenance planning are the daily topics to constantly adjust and improve on the LTSA concept to match the future? Furthermore, do you want to make a difference and contribute to a carbon-neutral economy in the maritime industry? Then please take a look at below.
For our Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) department we are seeking a Technical Proposal Manager to support our growing business area with Long Term Service Agreements proposals quotes, maintenance plans, etc. to fully encapsulate our customer into the security that a long service agreement provides.
Man Energy Solutions, as the leading provider of engines for large commercial vessels, is heading the transition of global shipping towards a carbon-free operation. MAN Energy Solutions’ strategy is to Move big Things to Zero and contribute to a carbon-neutral economy in sectors that matter most. Be a Future Maker as our new Technical Proposal Manager by being a part of decarbonizing the maritime industry by supporting our Long Term Service Agreements.
You will play an important role in:
As our new colleague and Technical Proposal Manager, your main focus is to:
- Convert specific customer needs into detailed Long Term Service Agreements proposal quotes
- Prepare LTSA solutions, which include spare parts, on-board service attendance, and technical support
- Contribute to the constant development of the LTSA Concept
- Technical support for our Sales team both internally and externally
- Collaborate across different departments Engineering, Technical Service, Retrofit, etc.
- Assist our International Group Companies (IGCs) worldwide
- Actively participate in projects, both internally and cross-departments
We imagine that you:
Have the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Marine Engineer or a similar education
- Experience with maintenance of 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines
- Seagoing experience as an engineer would be an advantage
- You thrive and work efficiently in a dynamic and changing environment
- Thrives in a “nerdy” and technical environment
- A true team player
- Proficiency in Danish and English
Welcome to the LTSA department
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after-sales and service business, where the focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ organization in Copenhagen, you will be servicing international customers within the marine industry. Furthermore, the MAN PrimeServ organization is working together with more than 100 service hubs worldwide, and together we build up long-term relationships with our customers to be their preferred service partner.
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two-stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open, and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. We love what we do – and we want to make a difference in the world by providing technologies that potentially are decarbonizing the maritime industry.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting, taking your first career steps after graduation, or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of genders, nationalities, and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity, and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development, and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We operate under the motto "Future in The Making" as it reflects our dedication to developing sustainable solutions and actively contributing to a carbon-neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your future
Please submit your application to us no later than Sunday the 8th of October 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of LTSA Sales Christian Skaarup Dall by phone at +45 27 79 03 29. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability, and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder