The LINAK CRM Team is looking for a dedicated CRM consultant to join us and manage the technical aspect of our MS Dynamics 365 CE setup, in close cooperation with our business counterparts.
Your primary responsibility will be to secure the uninterrupted functionality of our CRM system from a technical point of view.
You will also be part of a wider cooperation between the technical CRM team and a team of CRM business representatives. You will get an insight into LINAK business processes and in cooperation with your IT and business team members, you will be jointly responsible for building a system that supports our operations in the most optimal way.
For the right candidate there will be many opportunities to explore – we are looking into automated testing, CPQ integration, we are in close cooperation with the Power Platform Team, as well as many interesting projects that require cross-departmental cooperation.
It is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, successful company with professional business conduct, yet still in a relaxed atmosphere, where personal relationships matter and in a team that doesn’t say no to a bit of fun.
- Working as part of an agile CRM team, in close collaboration with our business consultants
- Customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (including xRM)
- MS release management and change management
- Client side scripting
- Technical testing and deployment of solutions
- Consulting our business colleagues on system requirements
- Support (2nd -3rd level), as well as a contact interface towards our external service providers
- Documentation of solutions
- Knowledge sharing
You have previous technical experience with CRM systems and/or have a relevant IT/business degree. Either way, you must have a genuine interest in CRM. The right candidate will have:
- solid technical understanding of setting up solutions and configurations
- analytical thinking and a structured way of problem solving in terms of development, testing and documentation
- an understanding of business processes that enable you to create optimal solutions and recommend useful CRM functions to our sales and marketing team
- good interpersonal skills, being a supportive member of the team and have a positive attitude towards our internal and external colleagues/partners
- fluent communication skills in both English and in Danish
For further information regarding the job, please contact Manager, CRM IT Anna Csemezova on phone number: +45 73151826.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.