Do you want to be a part of our CRM team keeping the users around the globe satisfied with our CRM solutions, ensuring beneficial functionality, technical stability and data consistency?
An opportunity to join our global CRM team in IT Business Solutions which is responsible for development, delivery and maintenance of a variety of solutions including CRM. In the role, you will work closely with the business (Retail Sales & Marketing, the eBusiness department and other relevant stakeholders) and will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate level of maintenance, further development and support of our CRM solutions and users, with primary focus on the retail business.
As our CRM system becomes more and more integrated in our retail companies around the world we are looking for a CRM Specialist with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience working with CRM systems. You will be involved in the continuous roll-out of CRM to new countries/sales companies and CRM functionality to existing CRM countries with a strong focus on end-user needs and satisfaction.
Expected key tasks:
- Work with the retail businesses globally in order to transform their specific business needs and requirements into development specs, and guide the business in best match of technology to be used
- Ensure close relationship with the business to specify and implement new functionality and train super users, including regular online meetings with super-users and stakeholders
- Stay on top of new functionality and new opportunities for utilizing CRM Online (Dynamics365) and related tools as business enablers
- Be a daily support (2nd line) working and maintaining workflows, maintaining and updating global metadata, system views, reports and dashboards, and other technical areas of CRM
- Support and train local CRM Manager/Lead in each retail business to adopt local-admin capabilities and improve self-reliance
We expect you to have:
- University or business school degree - preferable at master level within IT or similar
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working with CRM systems (configuration - not development)
- Experience working with the business on CRM solutions and ability to discern user requirements and specify solutions
- Specialist knowledge of CRM solutions
It will be an extra plus if you have experience with:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online / Dynamics365
- Working with databases (data structure, validation) and integrated solutions
- Knowledge of Excel, FetchXML, Reporting Services
- Knowledge of external solutions such as Click Dimensions marketing suite and Twilio
- Understanding of Retail Sales business processes and activities
You need to be fluent in spoken and written English and have a global and multicultural understanding and mindset and be willing to travel (about 20 days a year). Being self-motivated and service minded with the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience. You are open minded and trustworthy with focus on results.
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life of a great many people around the world. You will be working in an informal environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility which also means that you in a high degree will be able to form your own job. The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environmentally-friendly headquarter north of Copenhagen..
For further information please contact Søren Ryder, CRM Solutions Manager, at: tel. +45 3010 1440.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder