Do you want to join a company that is the global leader in its field? Do you have what it takes to be the owner of our global CRM application and lead a team of two competent CRM consultants to ensure that CRM is efficiently supporting our business? If you are ready for a challenge, then this is the job for you.
Now is a very exciting time to join our organization as we are currently migrating our global on-premise CRM to the cloud. We intend to go-live with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE in May 2021 and ideally you will join as quickly as possible in order to be part of the remainder of the journey to ensure that our organization is ready.
We are currently looking for a new colleague in IT management to strengthen our technical CRM organization and ensure solution alignment with the needs of 700+ business users globally. Your primary focus will be to lead your two highly competent team members in the CRM team. The department is the technical owner of the global CRM system at LINAK. This includes establishing the strategic focus and taking care of the daily governance of the CRM system.
We are looking for a person that has an operational understanding of CRM that allows you to spar on a technical level with the team and a hands-on approach to management. You will report to the IT Director who will support you and your team with long-term strategic IT decisions.
- Own the global CRM application
- Lead and inspire two highly competent technical consultants
- Govern that CRM continuously align with our IT strategies and support our business needs
- Manage agile development, sprint planning & execution
- Manage CRM support
- Communicate changes and upgrades to all global stakeholders
- Keep updated on new technical possibilities and visualize how they can create value in a LINAK context.
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum - a combination of IT and business is preferred
- either have management experience or the motivation and abilities to venture into people management
- have minimum 3 years experience of CRM – preferably in a manufacturing company
- have a solid technical understanding of CRM
- can communicate in a very clear way – also in non-IT parts of the organization.
- have change management and stakeholder management experience
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is a big advantage
If you have any questions, please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 73 15 13 00
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.