You need experience to gain experience? Join us in making a global impact in the energy sector and put your creative process into action! OKTO is enabling the electricity grid for smarter maintenance and operations to improve safe and secure integration of green energy. We are looking for a highly motivated industrial/product designer to join our team.
As an intern in a growing, young company you will get your hands deep into our product development and experience mentoring to work on your competences. Expect to become fully integrated into solid work packages and take part in development sprints along with friendly colleagues in an innovative environment!
We are looking for the type, who puts pen to paper for fun. Are experienced in realizing own projects and dreams of taking part in creating a user-centric product for harsh environments.
Your tasks will include,
- spending time in the prototyping workshop
- exploring the aesthetics of industrial devices
- preparing working prototypes with custom fitted technology
- testing and redesigning findings
We expect that you have basic experience in,
- 3D sketching
- pen to paper sketching
- prototyping and workshop skills
What you can expect from us,
- work together with industry professionals with extensive experience
- quick transition from contributing to existing project to be given responsibility for milestones tailored specifically to your interests
- a fun and innovative environment along with other deep-tech companies (https://dtusciencepark.com/futurebox)
- become part of a dedicated team highly motivated on making a global impact in the energy transition!
The position is open from the first of August for a period of 3-6 months, depending on what suits both parties. The ideal candidate may look forward to a continuation with salary packages and equity program.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.