CPQ Technical Solution Owner, Group IT
Are you excited about owning innovative digital & commercial solutions for end-users, sales people and partners worldwide? Ensuring stability, technical coherence, and anchoring the vision for business-critical platforms is what it is all about.
Your initial focus will be on our CPQ platform, which supports our sales people in their dialogue with our end-users and partners worldwide for our Jabra business. The role will expand into additional areas in our Hearing business over time.
Transform lives through the power of sound
Group IT supports the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, and we are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In Ballerup, you will join a team of 16 colleagues in Digital & Commercial Services, counting our solution architects, developers, business analysts, solution manager, system administrators, our scrum masters and test managers as well as colleagues in both the US and Philippines. Together, we develop high-quality, user-friendly partner portals, CRM, CPQ, web and e-commerce solutions for our customers, internal sales, and marketing departments.
Generate high quality solutions
As our new Technical Solution Owner for CPQ, you will play a key role in continuously improving the CPQ platform, which keeps evolving in terms of functionalities, users and business criticality. Thus, you will coordinate with the CPQ Solution Manager in the communication, prioritization and technical alignment between the business and our external partner. You will be responsible for the quality and performance of the platform, the technical roadmap, and ensure we, and our partner, have the right technical competencies to maintain and develop the platform over time.
This entails driving the technical agenda for the CPQ solution together with your colleagues. You will:
- Drive the technical agenda for CPQ and be part of a team of architects and developers implementing the digital agenda for GN
- Have daily dialogues with our technical partner to make sure that we meet the business requirements in a way that optimizes the system performance and technical coherence in the best way possible
- Drive the release process together with our partner and the business super users, making sure the quality of the releases meet customer demands as well as technical and non-functional requirements.
- Deliver great solutions according to our road map and stay on top of the overall application roadmap
- Be part of driving the commercial development of our platform(s)
- Be in charge of handling communication around major technical incidents, driving the resolution with both our partner and the platform vendor (if applicable).
- Maintain a close dialogue with the owners of upstream and downstream platforms like CRM, Microsoft Dynamics AX, BizTalk, Data Warehouse.
- Bring insights into platform health and technical themes into the Application Advisory Board
A shared passion for making a difference
You will work with a large cross-functional technical, sales and vendor interface located in Ballerup and across the world. Our 16 colleagues all enjoy developing innovative solutions to challenging problems in an informal and relaxed working environment where we place high value on learning and sharing.
Happy customers with CPQ
As our Technical Solution Owner, you will be responsible for continuously improving a best-in-class CPQ solution – that follows both business and IT demands regarding optimized business processes, IT compliance and high-quality deliveries. Ensuring customer satisfaction - by keeping the platform fit-for-purpose, performant and stable - is the top priority.
- You have a deep understanding around technical platforms, continuous deliveries, integrations and business processes. Knowing (SAP) CPQ is a benefit
- You have at least 4 years of experience in owning business critical, global platforms
- You are experienced within bridging between business and IT and communicate well with all stakeholders
- You have experience following standardized processes for development and tests
- You have sound experience with driving quality and performance metrics on business critical, global platforms
- You understand agile methods and processes
- You speak and write English effortlessly, enabling you to join an international organization
As a person
You are team oriented and like to contribute and co-operate with a team, curious towards new technology, frameworks, etc. and have a desire to learn and are passionate about the digital space.
You like to deliver results and to take ownership of your solutions with a good eye towards details and high-quality work done within the time agreed.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 5 January 2022.
Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital & Commercial Services Britt G. Mandrup on +45 2325 9708
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder