Are you excited about building innovative digital & commercial solutions for end-users and partners worldwide? Bridging business stakeholder needs and the development processes, you will be part of a team that transforms the business requirements into solid digital solutions to customers on a global scale. Your focus will be our CPQ platform which supports our sales people in their dialogue with our end-users and partner worldwide for our Jabra business.
Transform lives through the power of sound
Group IT supports the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, and we are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In Ballerup, you will join a team of 12 in Digital & Commercial Services, counting our solution architects, developers, business analysts, commercial system admins, scrum masters and test managers as well as colleagues in both the US and Philippines. Together, we develop high quality, user-friendly partner portals, CRM, CPQ, web and e-commerce solutions for our customers, internal sales, and marketing departments.
Generate high quality solutions
As our new CPQ IT Product Owner, you will play a key role in defining, implementing, and testing the CPQ solution and features before go-live together with an external partner. Thus, you will act as the overall coordinator communicating, prioritizing, and aligning between the business and our external partner. You will be responsible for the platform and how this performs and develops over time.
This entails running the different meetings, preparing agenda, and doing overall reporting of progress, issues, etc. Creating and planning of test across business and IT. Responsible for knowing the overall priorities from business. You will:
- Drive the daily dialogue with the business owner and super users worldwide to make sure that the system meets the business requirements and performs best way possible
- Drive the test process together with our partner and the business super users, making sure the quality of the solutions built meets customer demands
- Optimize the processes, work with the quality of acceptance criteria to enable a lean process for both business and IT
- Be part of projects and daily operation when it comes to facilitating the daily dialogue, reporting progress and issues, escalations, optimize and set requirements for user stories, test cases and test plans
- Deliver great solutions according to our road map and stay on top of the overall application roadmap
A shared passion for making a difference
You will work with a large cross-functional technical, sales and vendor interface located in Ballerup and across the world. Our 12 colleagues all enjoy developing innovative solutions to challenging problems in an informal and relaxed working environment where we place high value on learning and sharing.
Happy customers with CPQ
As our CPQ IT Product Owner you will be responsible for defining, implementing and continuously improving a best-in-class CPQ solution that follow both business and IT demands regarding optimized business processes, IT compliance and High quality deliveries.
- You have a deep understanding about CPQ – business processes as well as a technical understanding – knowing SAP CPQ is a benefit
- You are experienced within bridging between business and IT and communicate well with all stakeholders
- You like to plan and communicate progress – creating status reports on system performance as well as progress on deliveries
- You have sound experience writing acceptance criteria and functional testing
- You understand agile methods and processes
- You speak and write English effortlessly, enabling you to join an international organization
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than 15 june 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital & Commercial Services Britt G. Mandrup on +45 2325 9708.