Looking for a Country Manager for challenging projects!
LusoSpace is a high tech engineering company that works with the European Space Agency and large industrial players, developing state of the art complex systems on critical environments.
The Country Manager is responsible for ensuring that the objectives of the Danish branch are achieved.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the key driver for the company’s activities in the region
- Communicate and build the group’s vision and mission
- Build a thriving ecosystem within and around the company, establishing meaningful relations with relevant stakeholders
- Lead, motivate and support the team
- Identify, pursue, successfully negotiate and close new business opportunities achieving or surpassing commercial goals
- Manage highly critical and complex projects
- Report to the group’s headquarters
Qualification & Experience:
- BS in Engineering, MS preferred.
- Three plus years of PM or related job experience. Space systems experience is preferred.
- Past proven experience on the commercialization of technologically complex systems will be highly valued.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Skilled in computer office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong skills in English and Danish, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages will be valued
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Availability for travelling abroad for commercial reasons, to support project meetings, suppliers auditing, etc.
We will offer one of the best opportunities in Denmark to work with foreign partners and customers on a friendly and dynamic environment using state of the art technology for developing innovative systems from concept to production and qualification phase.
LusoSpace is growing steadily and needs people whom can handle a fast pace. If you think you have the motivation and the profile to work with us, apply through the following link. Please do not send us your application or CV by email.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder