About the position
Do you want to be in the center of the product cost optimization for the next generation offshore turbine ?
At Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy we strive to make wind power the preferred energy source - not only because it’s green but also because it is the best financial choice. Therefore, we constantly strive to maximize turbine output while lowering the product cost base. Your job, as Cost Competitiveness Manager, will be to lead our process of lowering the product cost.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collaboratively drive product cost and value initiatives across module teams to ensure an optimal cost position.
- Drive target setting process and provide product development teams with targets, aligned with Procurement and management
- Challenge measure generation from the entire organization
- Owner of cost out reporting
- Lead the product cost roadmaps steering committees
- Be point of contact to Product Portfolio Management
- Keep constant cost out pipeline overview compiled from the organization
- Reporting to Platform Management and Offshore Management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You may have an educational background as an engineer, but a financial background, combined with technical insight may also qualify - the right experience is equally important to your education
- You have experience within design and manufacturing and understand what drives product costs
- You have good project management skills
- You have a thorough technical understanding and know how to balance technical and commercial aspects of product design and documentation
- You are well structured and have a hands-on attitude towards suppliers, production and engineers
- You understand the dynamics of a large organization and its processes
- You work well with all parts of the organization
- You are outgoing, self-starting and takes initiative
- You are influential, convincing and persistent
- You possess good communication skills and the ability to communicate complicated, number based material across - both down- and upwards in organization
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder