Do you want to take on a highly developing role at Chr. Hansen?
We are looking for a Corporate Projects & Strategy Specialist to support and manage a broad range of strategic and cross-functional projects as well as coordination of the annual strategy process on behalf of the CEO at Chr. Hansen. We are looking for the right person to join us, who can establish relationships and influence others across the organization and at senior leadership level.
Driving projects of strategic and cross-functional importance
As Corporate Projects & Strategy Specialist you will report directly to the CEO of Chr. Hansen. You will be instrumental in providing analytics, frameworks, planning and executing on a variety of projects and being able to manage these simultaneously. You will need to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across Chr. Hansen and work closely with the Executive Board and Corporate Leadership Team (CLT).
Your primary focus will be to support the CEO in projects and ad hoc tasks including:
- Board CEO report
- Drive global or cross-functional projects at the request of the CEO
- Coordinate bi-annual strategy process with CLT and their organization, culminating in the annual Board Strategy Seminar.
- Drive bi-annual project update process with CLT and their organization
- Provide analytics and design analysis to build business cases and drive critical decisions in projects
Strong relationship builder and project management experience
The ideal candidate will have minimum 4-6 years of work experience and brings drive and creativity to the team. An advanced university degree such as a Master of Science within business administration or similar field is a prerequisite.
In addition, the main qualifications and experiences are:
- Project management experience from global or cross-functional projects, preferably from a Tier 1 consulting firm or similar
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, also as a representative of the CEO
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills
- Results oriented with an ability to produce quality work while operating under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral English communication and presentation skills
- International experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Your new colleagues
Chr. Hansen is a global leader in Microbial Solutions and was recently awarded a recognition as the most sustainable company in the world. You will be part of an amazing and growing company with high ambitions. This role is a rotational and developmental role, which entails much flexibility and it is a starting point towards new and challenging responsibilities in the business.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Alice Larsen at email: DKALAR@chr-hansen.com
Deadline for applications is June 14, 2019.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.