Corporate BI Specialist
Would you like to play a key role in Ambu’s Corporate Data & Analytics Department and be a part of how we work with business intelligence? Do you like working with various tasks and having a workday with a high level of cooperation? Then here is your chance to join an international and dedicated team of great colleagues.
Ambu develops, manufactures and sells medical devices. Our ability to identify and develop innovative products is essential for continuous growth within our business areas.
You will work out of our headquarter in Ballerup where you will report to the Head of Reporting and Analytics Solutions. You will join a team with highly dedicated and skilled colleagues, where you will have the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a dynamic workplace. The team drives the development of our reporting and analytics environment in Ambu and initiate new BI projects to support our business.
Areas of responsibility
Together with the team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the existing reporting and analytics environment is fully functional
- Being a technical lead and developer on new BI Projects in Ambu
- Staying up to date with technological development and improve Ambu’s BI infrastructure.
- Supporting ad-hoc analytics needs.
Experience with Business Intelligence
We expect that you have a strong BI background and can tick off all or most of the following:
- Experience from front-end development tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Cognos Analytics
- Experienced in SQL Server databases (tables, views, indexes and jobs)
- Experienced in SQL Server Analysis Services cubes
- Experienced in SQL, DAX and MDX.
- Basic understanding of data warehouses and marts
- Knows one or more of the major programming languages such as C++, C#, Java or Python
- Experience with financial planning and consolidation is an advantage (not a requirement)
- Thrives in a multi-cultural department spread across four countries and with more than ten different nationalities
- Fast learner and high level of curiosity
- Excellent communication skills
- Is result-driven and focus on efficiency
- Comfortable with working in an environment where English is the primary language – spoken and written
To succeed in this job, it is important that you have a technical mindset, with the ability to see the big picture and translate it into data solutions to support our business. You have an analytical approach but with a creative and innovative flavour.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us; you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, then please apply as soon as possible. Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad is planned to be online until October 23th 2020 but once we have found the right candidate, the ad will no longer be online.
You can get more information about the job and about Ambu A/S by contacting Head of Reporting and Analytics Solutions, Waqas Akhtar at +45 2892 3228.
Your application will be treated with confidentially
Since 1937, breakthrough ideas have fuelled our work on bringing efficient healthcare solutions to life. This is what we create within our fields of excellence – Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics, and Emergency Care. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend on the functionality and performance of our products. We are dedicated to improve patient safety and determined to advance single-use devices. The manifestations of our efforts range from early inventions like the Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to our newest landmark solutions like the Ambu aScope™ – the world’s first single-use flexible endoscope. Our commitment to bringing new ideas and superior service to our customers has made Ambu one of the most recognized medical companies in the world. Headquartered near Copenhagen in Denmark, Ambu employs approximately 4,200 people in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ambu.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.