Do you have courage and energy combined with a practical and functional approach to make things simple? Are you passionated about developing the optimal control and automation system and implementing it? Are you capable of creating high-quality software that is user-friendly?
- You are educated in Control, Control & Automation Engineering, Energy Engineering or have a similar education with a specialisation in control systems.
- You are experienced working with LABVIEW, MATLAB and SIMULINK. Knowledge of C/C++ programming is an advantage.
- You have experience implementing your ideas in a lab setting.
- You have a solid knowledge of software simulation and control algorithms. Data acquisition and database systems are a natural part of your daily work.
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with fuel cell technology or experience in the automotive industry, but not a requirement.
- You are a team player that is easy going and self-driven.
- You are into the details without losing the overview.
- You enjoy challenges and are driven by creating results.
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking
Working at Blue World Technologies
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to the combustion engine in order the support a green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
Information and apply
Job location: Aalborg, Denmark
For more details about the position contact Mads Bang, CTO, on mobile +45 26 17 40 33 or email email@example.com
Apply for the position as Control Engineer by sending your CV and motivation letter via the apply-link to: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: “Control Engineer” no later than 20 March 2021.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder