Contract Manager or Senior Contract Manager responsible for CAPEX contracts for offshore wind farms
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to sourcing and contract management of offshore installation contracts for offshore wind farms?
Join us and become one of two new Contract Managers or Senior Contract Managers in CAPEX Procurement, Heavy Lifting & Cables Installation, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for sourcing of the CAPEX contracts for the installation of wind turbine generators, foundations, cables and offshore substations for our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for managing large and complex foundation installation and cable installation procurement contracts in the pre-signing phase for one of our large projects
- underpin business activities by contributing with your expertise in construction contract management, negotiation and cost-out initiatives
- execute our business strategy and pursue our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- mature, develop and optimise heavy lifting and cable installation scopes across the Group's portfolio of wind farm projects.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor or master's degree in economics, law or engineering
- have solid skills and experience with procurement contract management in the pre-signing phase and with sourcing of complex construction projects
- have knowledge of FIDIC and BIMCO contracts and preferably offshore works
- possess great stakeholder management skills and are able to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions
- speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, you have a positive, result-oriented and proactive approach to your tasks as well as having a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to maneuver and deliver business-critical projects successfully.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 23 March 2018 at 00:00 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Henrik Utke Lenstrup, Manager of Heavy Lifting & Cables Installation, by telephone on +45 9951 6292 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder