Contract Manager responsible for cable protection system contracts for offshore wind farms
Can you deliver the contracts that will help us remain the global leader within offshore wind power?
Join us and become our new Contract Manager in CAPEX Procurement, Heavy Lifting & Cables Installation, where you’ll be responsible for sourcing cable protection system contracts for our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for managing individual sourcing as well as call-offs on cable protection system framework agreements in the pre-signing phase for our large offshore wind farm projects
- underpin business activities by contributing with your expertise in construction contract management, negotiation and cost-out initiatives
- execute our business strategy and pursue our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- mature, develop and optimise cable protection system scopes across the Group's portfolio of wind farm projects.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law or engineering
- have solid skills and experience with procurement contract management in the pre-signing phase and with sourcing of complex construction projects
- have knowledge of FIDIC and BIMCO contracts and preferably offshore works
- possess great stakeholder management skills and are able to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions
- speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, you have a positive, result-oriented and proactive approach to your tasks as well as having a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to maneuver and deliver business-critical projects successfully.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 September 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Henrik Utke Lenstrup, Manager of Heavy Lifting & Cables Installation, by telephone on +45 9951 6292 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder