Continuous Service Improvement Manager / Service Introduction Manager / Project Manager in Group IT
As we continue to grow, so does the complexity of our end-to-end continuous service improvement deliveries. Would you like to take up the challenging role where you will be part of our IT Service Management team?
GN Store Nord – we make life sound better
At GN Store Nord, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. How we use IT has a direct impact on our many processes and the products that we provide for people around the world. This is where you come into the picture.
Are you ready to take on this new role in GN Store Nord IT?
Together with your fellow colleagues in the IT Service Management team in Ballerup, you will work on improving and introducing the services and systems that make it all possible.
Your role will be three-fold, being both our new Continuous Service Improvement Manager, Service Introduction Manager and Project Manager for minor projects.
As our new Continuous Service Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for embedding continuous service improvement into Group IT.
This is a new position within Group IT so we are looking for someone with a strong background working within a CSI role, as you will be managing end-to-end service improvements (internally and externally) and identifying opportunities to improve delivery.
Make a difference with your expertise
As our new Service Introduction Manager your role is responsible for the IT service introduction process and facilitator for a smooth collaboration between projects and our operational stakeholders within Group IT.
The Service Introduction Manager’s overall goal is to secure a safe introduction of new or changed IT services into our production environments with minimal service disruption and no impact.
A good foundation to ensure your success
As a project manager, you will be running small projects in relation to relocation of offices and MPLS lines, onsite coordination, documentation, etc. in cooperation with internal and external partners.
You will need to have strong 3rd party management experience, be able to identify areas of weakness and opportunities for change and be able to delivery tangible results within a pressurized and changing environment.
What are we looking for?
We expect that you have the following competencies and experience:
- Relevant educational background with excellent results
- +5 years of relevant experience from similar positions
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven experience in design and implementation of CSI plans and processes
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience in managing 3rd party service providers to deliver against company plans
- Process mapping experience
- A service-oriented mindset and history of delivering solutions to promote best in class customer experience
- Good end to end knowledge of technology spanning across IT
- Certification in ITIL v3 or v4
- Excellent data management skills - ability to extract relevant data, derive insights and form business cases based on benefits analysis
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 15 January 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of IT Services Lars La Cour on mobile +45 5125 3554.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.