Consumer Support Student Assistant with an interest in data analysis
Demant’s Global Marketing department seeks a creative part time (16h) student assistant who thrives on data-oriented insights and aspires to impact service quality.
Demant is a global leader in hearing healthcare, committed to improving lives through cutting-edge hearing aid solutions. We are committed to innovation, quality, and exceptional customer support, making us a trusted name in the industry. At Demant, our unwavering goal is to not only be a leader in the market but to be the undisputed number one in the sector.
Demant’s Global Marketing department seeks a creative part time (16h) student assistant who thrives on data-oriented insights and aspires to impact service quality. As part of the Consumer Happiness Team, you will ensure our app users receive top-notch support while actively participating in the creation and development of Power BI dashboards. We are looking for a student with a genuine interest in Power BI and AI to leverage these skills and passions in collecting user insights and effectively sharing them with relevant stakeholders, contributing to our commitment to service quality. The interview process is ongoing and we would like to onboard our new student assistant as soon as we will find a good candidate for the position.
- Exceptional Customer Support: Assist app users, ensuring high-quality support and satisfaction.
- Data Analysis: Utilize and optimize Power BI to build and maintain dashboards, analyze support data, identify trends, and track improvements.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive support documentation and user education materials. This role provides the unique opportunity for the student to actively contribute to the development of the knowledge base, serving as the foundation for both internal and external knowledge sharing. It's an ideal opportunity for the student to gain experience in technical copywriting.
- Relay user feedback to the R&D (Research and Development) and Quality departments for continual improvement. In this role, you'll have a direct line to our development and quality teams, helping to bridge the gap between users and product development. Your insights are vital for identifying and addressing issues faster than anyone else in the company, shaping the future of our products and services.
- AI Exploration: Investigate AI potential for enhanced service quality.
- Currently pursuing a relevant educational background
- Vision for assisting people and providing the best possible service
- Passion for data analysis tools
- Sincere enthusiasm for data-oriented insights
- Effective communication skills
- Compassion and patience when assisting app users
- Keen attention to detail
- A person who collaborates effectively
- First-hand exposure to an evolving industry, playing a role in shaping its future.
- Opportunity to impact the lives of app users with hearing needs.
- An informal, diverse and straight-forward department that takes work-life balance seriously.
- Engagement with a variety of stakeholders.
- Extensive involvement in the development of Power BI dashboards and exposure to data analysis and AI solutions.
- Flexible hours to accommodate your class schedule.
- Catered breakfast and lunch.
- Career growth potential within Demant upon graduation.
Demant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.