We are growing profitably, and we are in search of talented and curious minds to help us along on our journey – that is where you come in!
Our production needs more skilled and passionate people, more specifically we are looking for a new colleague to lead our small, but growing team of production technicians and develop our processes. You most likely have an engineering background, and you have a natural talent for optimizing processes and improving product quality.
What we do
Our vision at Evosep is to improve quality of life and patient care by radically innovating how protein based clinical diagnostics are performed. Through collaborations with world-leading scientists we work to develop new technologies and solutions to make sample separation 10 times faster and 100 times more robust than todays’ alternatives. Read more here.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Production planning of consumables in clean room
- Lead a small, but growing team of production technicians.
- Interface with purchasing for scheduling of raw materials.
- Commissioning of new production equipment and qualification of new consumable products.
- Interface with R&D to scale production.
- Design and implement protocols and processes to optimize the overall process and improve product quality.
Your most important qualification is your personality! We care about hiring people who we believe can thrive and develop at Evosep. Our team is diverse, but a positive can-do attitude and the desire to be part of something bigger than yourself are common characteristics for the entire team. For this role, the following qualifications would also be preferable:
- You are a production, process or mechanical engineer with volume production experience (thousands to millions of units/year), ideally from the life science industry.
- You have a systematic and data driven way of thinking.
- You have experience with leading and motivating a team.
- Programming or statistics skills are considered an advantage.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and lunch arrangement.
- A team of around 50 passionate colleagues who are all working for a cause. Our vision is to improve quality of life and patient care and you will be a part of an innovative and collaborative culture in an ever-evolving industry.
- A work environment where freedom under responsibility is key. We expect you to be dedicated and ambitious team player and in return you will have flexibility to schedule your work and optimize your work-life balance.
- The possibility to join a rapidly growing company where we all are continuously learning as we face new challenges.
- An encouraging and informal tone, both internally and when working with our users. You can go a long way with constructive communication.
- New, modern office facilities in Odense.
- ...And much more. Visit our career site and learn more about working at Evosep.
Does this position sound like a match? Then do not hesitate to send us an application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or questions please contact Head of Operations, Peter Søndergaard at email@example.com or phone +45 2633 6825.
The right candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.
What happens after I send my application?
We are looking for someone who can join our team as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews continuously and we reserve the right to close the job advert as soon as the position has been filled, so do not hesitate to send us an application. It is important to us that we respond to all candidates who have spent time sending us an application and you will always as a minimum receive an email with a response once the hiring process is over. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder