Do you want to take part in the world of the future in an international corporation with strong growth? At Segula Denmark, you will work with exciting projects for major companies in the Danish renewable energy industry and be part of shaping the future in a company for whom innovation and engineering are inseparable.
About Segula Denmark
Segula Denmark is a newly established subsidiary of Segula Technologies; a global engineering group with a vast talent pool of more than 12.000 employees working globally in industrial areas of Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Industrial Vehicles, Naval, Rail and Pharmaceuticals. Energy is the industrial area that Segula is setting out to explore and develop in Denmark initially, and here Segula is building on a long international experience gained from working alongside major industrial customers in the nuclear, thermal, and renewable energies (hydroelectric, wind and solar). Our teams work in every part of the life cycle from technology development to projects to produce, transmit and distribute energy supporting our clients throughout their investments’ life cycle.
About the job
We are currently looking for engineers who can work for our clients in the Danish offshore wind industry. The client projects will vary and typically involve the following responsibilities:
- Development of conceptual design for new and existing products (3D models, powerpoint, calculations).
- Design drawings and specifications of mechanical, electrical and eletromechanical wind turbine components.
- CAD modelling (3D, 2D, assembly drawings) and manufacturing documentation.
- Creation of routing models for towers, generator, nacelle and hub.
- Design of new tooling for turbine maintenance.
- Interaction and collaboration with various stakeholders (electrical/mechanical design teams, cross-functional teams).
- Participation in design reviews with various stakeholders and balance important requirements such as quality, cost, manufacturability, serviceability in the design.
Qualifications & Competences
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience in mechanical or electrical design modules.
- Self-starter, structured and proactive problem solver that can work well both independently and in teams.
- High degree of personal planning and ability to meet deadlines.
- Project experience in various industries like wind, aerospace, automotive or similar is an advantage.
- Experience using NX PLM CAD tool and Teamcenter PLM as a document management system is an advantage.
- Possess strong communication skills in English, orally and in writing.
If you find this position interesting and want to seize the opportunity, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact Inger Dahl Leschly at tel. +4540941596 or e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.