MAN Energy Solutions has a vacancy, for an immediate start, at its Augsburg site within the Strategy/Company Development division for the position of Connectivity Engineer.
MAN is seeking a Digital Connectivity Engineer to perform engineering services to enable all aspects of vessel and plant connectivity. From implementation, maintenance, sustainment of existing device installations on customer networks, and identification/correction of complex internetwork issues. Analyzes design, specifications, and related documents. Implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a networked enterprise environment. Analyzes network characteristics (e.g. traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes and throughput), troubleshoots problems and recommends modification of network configurations.
- Reviews pre inspection site surveys, system installations, configuration
- management, maintenance, modernization, and sustainment of a vessel
- and plant networks
- Perform Connectivity engineering services to pre and post deployment tests
- Resolve complex network problems; with customers regarding installations
- Associates degree in an IT related field
- Minimum two years of additional network engineering experience may be
- substituted for an Associate’s degree
- Minimum three years of demonstrated experience is required in IOT
- /Router/Firewall Connectivity
Applications from people with disabilities are strongly encouraged. The revenue will be based on salary group 9 or higher, in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the Bavarian metal and electrical industry.
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Sonja Böhm (HR) +49 (821) 322 4420.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.